Start Your Application for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals

Becoming A Dreamer Starts Here

  • To qualify for the Obama DREAMer deferred action relief you must meet the following criteria:
    1. You were under the age of 31 as of June 15, 2012;
    2. You came to the United States before reaching your 16th birthday;
    3. You must have continuously resided in the United States since June 15, 2007, up to the present time;
    4. You were physically present in the United States on June 15, 2012, and at the time of making your request for consideration of deferred action with USCIS;
    5. You entered without inspection before June 15, 2012, or your lawful immigration status expired as of June 15, 2012;
    6. You are currently in school, have graduated or obtained a certificate of completion from high school, have obtained a general education development (GED) certificate, or are an honorably discharged veteran of the Coast Guard or Armed Forces of the United States; and
    7. You have not been convicted of a felony, significant misdemeanor, three or more other misdemeanors, and do not otherwise pose a threat to national security or public safety.

    Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals Please fill out the following questionnaire to get your DREAMer relief case started with The Shirazi Law Group, Inc. and click the send button when you are finished. PLEASE NOTE ALL OF THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE IS CONFIDENTIAL AND SUBJECT TO THE ATTORNEY-CLIENT PRIVILEGE.

  • School Information:

  • Military Service (if applicable):

  • Criminal, National Security and Public Safety Information:

  • Filing Fee

  • Upload Your Documents

  • You will need certain documents to prove entry into the U.S. prior to your sixteenth birthday,that you are under 30 years of age, that you have graduated or are attending high school or have a General Education Diploma (GED). Therefore, we are suggesting that applicants provide the following types of documentary proof: birth certificate or some form of other reliable government issued identification (with notarized translation in English if applicable); high school diploma and/or transcripts from high school; GED certificate (or confirmation of enrollment in GED program); other types of documentation showing presence in the U.S. such as medical records, employment records, tax returns, W-2 forms, utility bills, bank statements, automobile titles or registrations, etc. Also, if there is any criminal arrest you will need copies of arrest records, charging documents dispositions and sentencing records. We will also need two Passport sized photographs for the work authorization document. Once you begin your case with The Shirazi Law Group, Inc. or while you are filling out the questionnaire, you can scan and upload documents to our site through the submit documents button below. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or need assistance.


“Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals”